Our client is looking for an Experienced Drupal Developer to perform the following tasks:
• Design and develop a Gateway Component that will be defined during the design and planning stages throughout the project timeline.
• Documentation of solution.
• Unit testing and System Integration (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support.
• Training Support & running workshops
• Rework any defects raised as a result of testing activities.
• Participation in workshops and presentations as required.
Experience and Required Skills:
• A minimum of 5 years in Web Site development and configuration
Drupal knowledge is mandatory;
Drupal Contributed Modules
Drupal modules enhancements and development
• PHP knowledge is mandatory
• Linux experience is highly desirable.
• Git (source code management) and Bash (Unix shell) is desirable.
• Previous experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) is highly desirable.
• SQL experience (mySQL) is mandatory
• Oracle experience in desirable
• Experience with mobile devices is desirable
• Good communication and documentation skills is mandatory
• Strong focus on meeting user requirements is mandatory
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
This position is available to Australian citizens and residents only.
If you believe that this position is for you please email us your resume.